As part of the Volvo Factory Tour, organised by the Volvo-forum.nl, we visited in the afternoon the SAAB Museum in Trolhättan.
A lot has happend since the last time we visited the museum in April 2006 (see photos). It is wonderfull for both the Saab brand with all enthusiasts and for the Trollhättan region that these historic pieces of technology is kept as a whole.
The 2012 – Volvo Factory Tour by Volvo-forum.nl:
– Pininfarina Uddevalla (factory where the C70 is produced)
– SAAB Museum in Trolhättan
– Blue train tour through the factory on Torslanda
– Brand Experience Center on Torslanda
– Volvo Crash Center with live crash test
– lunch with Lex Kerssemakers, Senior Vice President Product Strategy & Vehicle Line Mgt. at Volvo Car Corporation
– test drive of all current models at the Volvo Demo Centre
– presentation of the new V40 by Fedde Talsma Chief Designer at the Volvo Design Center